- Only pre-registered visitors who are badge holders, visitors who register on the day and exhibitor badge holders will be able to attend the event.
- Visitors who register on the day (i.e. who have not pre-registered online) will be charged an entry fee of £10.
- Visitors should be involved in or have some connection or interest in the event and its associated industries.
- Badge holders must not allow their badges to be worn by anyone else. Any failure is likely to lead to the badge holder and the person wearing the badge being removed from the event.
- Anyone obtaining visitor or exhibitor badge by theft, deception or other illegal means may be asked to leave.
- Anyone attending the event should carry some form of photo-ID (passport, photo-ID driving licence, national identity card) or other identification acceptable to the Organisers which the Organisers may ask to see.
- No one under the age of 18 will be able to attend Advanced Engineering UK 2015.
- Anyone attending must not take part in any canvassing, leafleting, demonstrations, objectionable behaviour or any activity which may disrupt the event.
- The Organisers reserve the right to exclude or remove anyone from Advanced Engineering UK 2015 and the venue who do not comply with this policy or who they reasonably consider are likely to break these rules.
UK Tech Events Ltd, 4 The Mews, 53 High Street, Hampton Hill, Middlesex, TW12 1ND, UK